Many fitness coaches believe that bodybuilding has no place in their athlete’s training. They fear that this style of training will ultimately limit their physical potential. THEY’RE WRONG!
Every athlete can benefit from a bodybuilding-style of training. Functional Bodybuilding isn’t just about body composition, though it certainly helps, it gives your athletes the foundation to improve their potential for years in fitness.
Learn how to write a program that can withstand the demands of CrossFit
For many years, OPEX has been using Functional Bodybuilding to help athletes build the foundation to perform at their best in competitive fitness.
Inside the download you’ll find:
- The three steps to success in Functional Bodybuilding
- The eight key fitness principles behind Functional Bodybuilding
- How to assess athletes to know where to begin with their program
- How to use isolation and tempo work to meet the needs of the individual and sport
- Progressions to increase training volume and build strength in a balance
- Where Functional Bodybuilding fits into a year-long training cycle
- An 8-week training plan
This training supports the body so your athletes can handle the demands of ANY sport.
Functional Bodybuilding develops the vital physical components all athletes demand.
Functional Bodybuilding benefits include:
- Managing inflammation to enhance recovery between workouts
- Developing motor control to increase skills in the gym
- Building strength that is critical to progression in fitness and sport
- Enhancing function to succeed in all aspects of life
- Balancing to the nervous system to improve both short and long-term results
And we know better than anyone. Not only did we coin the term, we’ve trained thousands of successful athletes using this methodology. Now it’s your turn to learn the principles of Functional Bodybuilding.
CrossFit® is a registered trademark of CrossFit, Inc. OPEX Fitness’s uses of the CrossFit® mark are not endorsed by nor approved by CrossFit, Inc., and OPEX Fitness is in no way affiliated with nor endorsed by CrossFit, Inc.