PURCHASE AND SHIPPING POLICY
- Payment Methods and Billing: If you wish to purchase from the Website, you must provide your valid credit card information on the Website. The following credit cards are currently accepted: VISA®, MASTERCARD®, and AMERICAN EXPRESS®. By submitting this information to us, you give Optimum Performance Training Inc. (“OPEX”) permission to charge your purchases on the Website to the credit card that you designate on your account. We will not be responsible: (i) for any charges that your credit card issuer may apply to you as a result of processing your purchase; (ii) for any delays or non-delivery of Products that may arise due to any validation checks that may be carried out regarding your payment or identification. (iii) Client authorizes Optimum Performance Training, Inc (DBA OPEX) to make periodic charges or withdrawals (EFT authorization) from the account used to pay the initial amount described above or the replacement account designated by Client and accepted by Optimum Performance Training, Inc (DBA OPEX) for payment of any and all fees, late charges (Failure to pay within 5 days there will be a $50 late fee) , costs, expenses, or any other monies due to Optimum Performance Training, Inc (DBA OPEX) under the terms and conditions of this agreement. Client understands that Client is entitled to notice of all varying charges and withdrawals under the EFT, but Client waives the right to receive prior notice for charges or withdrawals made with respect to any uncollected payments or portions of the balance due described above and the corresponding service charges, both of which Client agrees are not varying charges or withdrawals. If at any time the Client’s account has an outstanding balance, access to the Website will be revoked. Upon receiving payment, access will be reinstated. Failure to pay any balance within 90 days will result in account suspension and account being subject to being passed on to collections.
- Order Acceptance: Advertisements on the Website are invitations to you to make offers to purchase Products on the Website and are not offers to sell. Your properly completed and delivered order form constitutes your offer to purchase the products or services referenced in your order. Your order will be deemed to be accepted only if and when we send a shipping notice email to your email address. That shipping notice email constitutes our acceptance of your order and forms a legally binding contract with OPEX. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is canceled after your credit card has been charged, we will issue a credit to the credit card you used to make the purchase in the amount of the charge.
- Shipping & Handling: The prices displayed on the Website are quoted in US dollars and are subject to change. These prices do not include shipping and handling or any applicable sales taxes. You are responsible for the payment of any shipping and handling charges, as well as any provincial and federal sales taxes that may apply to your order. Wherever you may reside, title to Products and risk of loss shall pass onto you upon delivery of the Products to a common carrier. OPEX cannot be held responsible for packages that are undeliverable or delivered to an incorrect address due to incorrect or incomplete address information entered (customer address input error). Packages returned to OPEX as unclaimed (not picked up at local postal outlet or from a private carrier including UPS, etc.), refused (by addressee or Customs), or packages returned due to incorrect address information (customer address input error) may be subject to a 20% restocking fee if returned in resalable condition, as well as additional deductions for the original shipping charges (or equivalent if shipping charges were included in the purchase price) and any return shipping charges.
- International Orders: If you place an order for shipment to an international address, you will be solely responsible for paying any taxes, tariffs, import or export duties, and other similar fees imposed on such orders. International shipment rates vary based on total package weight and final destination. As above, pricing on the Website does not include any taxes, duties, insurance costs, or tariffs.With regards to Customs, certain Products require substantial processing in order to get clearance into certain countries (particularly the United States, where clearance from the FDA and prior notice with US Customs may be required). In many cases, we may not be able to process your order outside of Canada or the United States.
- Order Returns: Our goal is to ensure that you are satisfied with your purchase from us. OPEX cannot be held responsible for damage to goods during return shipping nor be held responsible for returned Products that have failed to be delivered. Returned Products may be subject to a 20% restocking fee (in addition to shipping costs). If customs or brokerage fees are incurred by OPEX upon the return of any Products, you will be responsible for these costs as well. An exchange (less original shipping charges and restocking fee, if applicable) will be credited to you for like-new returned merchandise in original packaging upon receipt of the returned merchandise. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to reject any return that does not comply with the foregoing requirements. All in-person and online seminars, courses, events and membership are non-refundable. Upon approval, a credit towards OPEX product may be given.
- Misprints: Although we do our best to provide you with the most accurate Product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or Product information, we reserve the right to correct or cancel an order at any time, and/or edit an order to reflect the correction, and/or correct the error on the Website.
- Seminar and Course Cancellation and Changes: We reserve the right to cancel, postpone, re-schedule seminars and courses at our discretion at any time before, during or after registration has commenced. We recommend booking refundable reservations with airlines, hotels and rental cars.
- Refund Policy: All OPEX educational courses, products, seminars, membership or events are non-refundable after purchase.