How do you build the best personalized strength programs?
In this free guide, you’ll learn what it takes to design programs that maximize the gym-time of your clients.
We will dive into one of the most important movement patterns, the squat, and help you understand how to address individual weaknesses with smarter accessory programming.
You will also gain a strong understanding of how training age can impact development by using the clear progression of the OPEX Strength Lifecycle.
WHAT'S IN THE GUIDE?
This manual will show you the principles for individualized strength programming and provide you with the resources to develop workouts that effectively utilize time in the gym. You will receive:
- Strength Lifecycle infographic
- How to program and progress squat strength
- Identifying the 5 stages of strength development
- The differences between low and high-bar squat form
- Our favorite accessory exercises for each muscle group.
Download the guide today and learn a better way to develop strength programming for yourself and your clients.